But pho with awesome people made it better :D
Today I successfully:
- Actually remembered to do my homework.
- Wished my best friend, Christopher Ramos a happy 18th birthday like 50 million times, but I love that kid.
- Practiced using InDesign
- Grocery shopping (but it was pointless since I went out for pho and didn’t eat anything I bought. AND I WARMED UP TRADER MING’S KUNG PAO CHICKEN TOO. Right before I went out!)
- Saw Nick and he went with me to Trader Joe’s. He’s such a cutie in his peacoat ^^.
- Hung out with two people I never really hang out with. Tom and Luis, you guys are crazy.
- Thought about looking for a job (because the first step is admitting that I am a poor college student who can’t rely on financial aid for forever, hah.)
- Thought about colleges (UGH, I thought that shit was over for me until grad school… oh well)
Today was a pretty good day. I’m looking forward to tomorrow. Because I’m still sick, Nick sorta banned me from going out after History. Which is fine with me, I’m gonna come home and chill until he greets me with his smiling face. :D